Saturday, September 10, 2011

A new day dawns

The twittering of the birds filters its way through my window on this beautiful Johannesburg spring day. The sky is a deep blue. Not a cloud in sight. At 29 degrees Celsius, no one is complaining about the cold.

A new blog. Why? Have I thought that through? I already have another, partly abandoned blog called Barry M's Space. I lost it there quite a while ago. A handful of posts get daily visitors while everything else is ignored.

So the chance for a brand new start! A place where I can highlight some of my writing. My work includes ramblings about life, the economy, politics ... Then I have a whole range of business articles - radical management stuff that is of real value.

Finally, there is music and art. Music is a deep part of me, so from time to time it may take its place.

No comments:

Post a Comment