Thursday, November 3, 2011

sleepless in sydenham


It is fast approaching 2:00 a.m. One of those nights. Had chemotherapy earlier and am now unable to sleep. Perhaps it has something to do with all the extra sleep I got over the last week. Now I don't need it. The reality is that it is probably the result of an overactive mind.

Yesterday we received some good news, but it was a trivial issue that got me upset and sparked the lack of sleep. Or maybe it is just one of those nights that I am destined to lie in bed sleepless for hours. I certainly do get them from time to time.

By the way, I am writing this on my Galaxy. I have already lost about five posts written on the iPad. There seems to be little chance of getting around the problem.

Feeling fine today I have another week off next week. A time for some of the side-effects to go away. Then there is our trip to Knysna in December. Something to look forward to and a great photo opportunity.

It is interesting to note that even under these somewhat trying times that life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment