Thursday, November 17, 2011

side-effects, energy and more

Fell into bed last night exhausted at about 11:30. 75 minutes later I decided to get out of bad and watch some TV. All that I could find was a third rate movie called Gloria starring Sharon Stone. It did manage to hold my attention for the next 105 minutes. Sleep followed.

Slept in a little late this morning, but not enough to compensate for the lost hours. Still, I felt energised and managed a number of activities until my stomach began to feel very queasy. This is one of the major side effects of the chemo tablet that I have. Luckily, it doesn't happen often and when it does I am allowed Imodium. Spent the rest of my day and evening with my stomach cramping.

A small price to pay for stabilised pancreas cancer!

When I picked up the iPad half an hour ago, I was notified that an iOS 5 upgrade had been downloaded and was ready to install. I went ahead. Then I tested the Blogger publish button. It worked! Weeks of frustration over. Hence this quick post! Let's see if it works again.

No comments:

Post a Comment